Creative Marbles Consultancy’s advisors have dedicated their lives to educating the young. Over the last fifteen years, CMC’s consultants have collaborated with hundreds of families to navigate the increasingly complicated college admissions process. Every student deserves a college where they can nurture their talents and create lasting economic success—a goal which is our passion.
ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT RETAINER:
KINDERGARTEN - 8TH GRADE YEAR
EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT RETAINER
An advising support retainer, designed to compliment the efforts of parents and students who are navigating what has become a disrupted educational process during the time of COVID-19.
Pre-COVID educational expectations for students: pay enough attention in class, complete homework, commensurately compensated with good grades and college admissions, graduating into prosperity—where parents intervened rarely—are being challenged.
Since March 2020, parents and students are bereft of essential information, and even a familiar school structure from which they can devise and execute an effective academic plan.
When families retain Creative Marbles experts:
- Parents and students gain on-demand access to advisors, as well as timely, forward-looking guidance, tailored to each family’s specific educational needs.
- Parents learn how to transform partnerships with teacher(s) to best support their students’ effort to learn from home.
- Students learn how to manage a digitalized educational process.
- Students gain a sounding board to better direct their learning process to gain greater confidence in one’s inherent ability.
- Families can either define or revise college admissions strategies, utilizing our nationwide network of university staff to support students’ higher education goals.
Request a Virtual Appointment with CMC’s experts and gain immediate answers for your pressing educational questions.
For more information or to purchase one of these options for your family, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 769-6092.
CMC’s advisors are also available to speak about trends in college admissions with parent and community organizations, companies or a private gathering.